Are you planning to buy a new washing machine but wondering which brand to choose? Don’t worry you just got it in the right spot. This post contains a lot of information on best brand washing machines depending on the various categorizations of features such as size, speed, power consumption, etc.
However, before you start choosing your best washing machine already, lemme brief up on some of the necessary features you really need to keep in mind while picking up one.
First thing first, you need to know which type of washing machine you want. Whether it is Stackable or side-by-side? Or Front-loading or top-loading? Or Gas or electric? Start narrowing down your search by considering these as the basic components of a washing machine so that can have a handful of choices. Now it is very obvious that while decisioning for some of it, such as top-loading or of front-loading, will be solely determined by your preferences, while the others might depend on the size of the laundry room or the amount of clothes you wanna get done in one go and the type of energy supply in your home.
The next is your size, of what size do you want your washing machine to be? As an answer to this you’ll need to consider how much laundry you do on a regular basis also how much space you have for a washing machine in your bathroom or the laundry room. Keep things simple, If you live solo and dry-clean most of your wardrobe, then there’s no sense in buying a huge washer machine. However, if you got a family of eight with kids having to do their uniforms very often then you’ll definitely need a large size washer as a small machine isn’t going to cut it through. But obviously, you also must have enough space to keep it, so if your laundry room is tiny, that might limit your choices.
Features are the most important thing you look for when you go buy a washing machine. These washers come with a variety of features with them. They include basic washing or countless wash cycle options. While some machines even dry your clothing, as well. It’s obvious that most of the choices depend on your preferences as well as your budget.
So I guess now you might be a bit clearer with the choices you got to make by keeping in mind what to look for and what not to.
I have categorized a few washers based on different features. So read the full article to find out the one that best suits you.
- If you are looking for Best Overall and Front Loading, Samsung WF45R6100AP Front Load Washing Machine is just your pick. It comes with several washing options and temperature level controls, as well as the self-cleaning mode, making this model a great pick for any home. It’s reliable, powerful, and tech savvy. Not only this it has got 10 preset washing cycles and its specially designed drum is made to clean and spin your clothes thoroughly by using a swirl pattern which makes it capable to fit in any home or lifestyle. However, this washer isn’t as water-conserving at most others.
- If you are looking for Best Overall and Top Loading, Whirlpool TW5000DW Top Load Washing Machine is just your pick. It comes with 12 wash cycles and with an impeller plate that leaves room from bulky items, we can consider this washer as the basic one but it definitely gets the job done.
Whirlpool is the superstar top loading washer, for an affordable price. It is easy to use and includes various desirable features, like a ‘Deep Fill’ option, along with a stainless steel wash basket that won’t rust at all. The machine also has an impeller plate at the bottom of the tub which helps to agitate your clothes gently while making room for even the bulky items, such as the blankets. However, its disadvantage includes that it doesn’t have too many features as some other models on the market. It is 4.3 cu. ft. High-Efficiency White Top Load Washing Machine which comes for $674 Buy on Home Depot, $749 Buy on Lowe’s and $675 Buy on Best Buy
- If you are looking for Best Large Capacity, Maytag Top Load Washing Machine is just your pick. If you got a household with lots of laundry, you’ll surely appreciate this appliance’s deep drum, frugal cycles, and dispersion of soapy water to get your clothes done.
The options that Maytag MVWB965HC comes with include a ‘Deep Fill’ setting which make sure that bulky loads are saturated, along with which an internal water heater and an option for steam cleaning is also available. The Maytag MVWB965HC also included the wonderful PowerSpray system which ensure that soapy water is circulated up to the top of the washer and thus ensure a complete cleansing. Moreover, You would be delighted to know that the deep drum of this washing machine includes an LED light which will help you to spot every last sock at the bottom of the washer.
It is 6.0 cu. ft. Metallic Slate Top Load Washing Machine which comes for $1099 Buy on Home Depot
While the several other types of “your type” best washing machines includes the following:
- If you are looking for Best Stackable you can get the LG Electronics WM3700HVA & LG DLEX3700V which can run a large load .It comes with a 4.5 cubic foot drum, which also conserving space in your laundry room. It ranges from $1099
- If you are looking for Best High-End washer you can get the GE Smart Front Load Washer at Wayfair which can dry small loads of laundry in addition to cleaning it. It ranges from $1,079.10
- If you are looking for Best Budget you can get the Amana Top Load Washing Machine which comes at a reasonable price with eight, high-performing cycle options and five water temperatures so that you can easily handle your household laundry. It ranges from $896
- If you are looking for Best Smart you can get the GE Top Load Washing Machine at Wayfair which comes with an unique feature of remote control via an app. You can easily get your laundry done with this model. It is a lot easy to wash your clothes as it lets you remotely start a load, and also notify when it’s done, via the software. It ranges from $944.10
- If you are looking for Best Portable you can get the GE Top-Loading Portable Washer which can be very easily ported anywhere be it your bathroom or corridor, it fits will because of its small size. Once the water supply is connected, the next step to operate and tackle many, smaller loads is really very easy. It ranges from $764
- If you are looking for Best All-in-One you can get the LG Front Load Washer and Dryer Combo which comes with an unique combination of a washer and a dryer thus can wash and dry the laundry in just one cycle, eliminating the need for two whole different machines.
So as a summary to the above we can conclude that:
If you are a bachelor busy with work and stuff, to have a quiet, powerful, and reliable washing machine that can easily suit your needs, the Samsung WF45R6100AP Front Load Washing Machine (view at Lowe’s) is just the top choice. Moreover, this washer also aims at treating the laundry with extreme care, and has several powerful and smart features as stated above. However, If you have been looking for a top loading model, then you may prefer the Whirlpool WTW5000DW Top Load Washing Machine (view at Home Depot) which is also a great choice. It consists of a deep drum for tending the huge bulky loads, as well as consists of a range of temperature settings which help get your clothes done in the most easy-peasy way possible.
Hope you enjoyed reading the post and are now able to pick the ideal/ best washing machine for yourself to get your clothes done. Stay connected for more such tips and wonderful write-ups.